My name is Alexander 'Delta' Diller and this is my personal website.
27 Years old Employed Full Stack Developer Friedrichshafen, BW, Germany
Node.js / Angular / Typescript Unity 3D (C#) Planning & Management C++ / Qt
Full-Stack Developer @ Valentum Engineering / b-plus
Lead Programmer, Web Developer & Server Admin @ UGX-Mods
I enjoy programming in C++. I moved from wxWidgets to Qt in 2015 and discovered how amazing Qt 5 ist. Since then I use it for all my new projects to create feature rich applications. I also write applications with electron / nodejs (in combination with ionic and angular)
My career as a software developer started as a web coder / designer. I fell in love in my early years when I could write a few lines and craft something for millions of people. I still like it and be pationed and up-2-date about it but I rather prefer other areas now
Take a look at what I learned in the industry and in what full time projects I am / was involved in.
Creating games was a dream when I was young. With my programming knowledge I can create any game logic I want and hopefully I can work on some amazing projects in the future.
Server Administrating / Infrastructure
Infrastructure is an important part for developers. Nowadays almost everything communicates with the world. That's why it's very useful to setup & administer (linux) servers and docker containers.
My first touch with creating games was modding. It's very easy to craft new user generated content with an existing game engine + assets. I therefore worked on a couple of projects before I decided that I want to do more and bigger things.
Developing of tools and integrations / addons in various programming languages.
Is a non-profit modding team for Call of Duty.
We deliver helpful tools and documentation. Various applications to improve modding and many products and services for players.
I have a wide range of experience in project & team management. During university and projects I usually always took a leading position. I'm also very familiar with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Stash and Bamboo.
- I'm a passionate and dedicated workaholic - I want to create awesome things and I'm not satisfied with bad quality.
- I'm a funny guy (A day without a smile is a wasted day) - the mood of people is important to me. Happy people work better together and having fun is a must!
- I'm direct - time is short and honest words do more than working around an issue or a person
- Deadline tomorrow? No problem it will be done but only if there is appreciation and compensation - don't take overwork as a normal thing!
- I always try to help / support people - you never learn out and find out new things
- I always want to give at least 110% (which is really hard if you have multiple stuff going on...)
- I listen to and want critique - I think there is always some space for improvements and I'm thankfully for any insights.
- I try to live healthy - although I struggle with this currently since I'm employed (work / life balance is out of control if you have so many ideas and so little time)
- I love cooking - it's a great thing after work and fun
- I enjoy listening to Electro, House, Drumm & Bass, Electro Dance Music, Techno, - well anything with a good beat / lyrics.
- I used to play many soothers (CounterStrike, Battlefield, Call of Duty) and more tactical games (Rainbow 6, ArmA, SWAT4)
- At the moment I play Escape from Tarkov and SQUAD, I haven't had that much fun since Call of Duty 4 & ArmA
- I also love RimWorld, Factorio or some old classics like C&C3 and Empire Earth
- I love to drive on the Autobahn if the weather is nice. (I was told that this is typical German - lol)
- I love to do programming (shocking! - I know...) - Let it be a great game or an application.
- Solving problems is what makes programming so interesting and every day is a new challenge waiting for you!
There is much more - simply get in touch with me if you want to know more about myself, my projects or whatever!